The RDW and your privacy rights

You have the right of access to your personal data. You also have the right to request the rectification,  erasure or restriction of processing of your personal data and you can object to  the use of your personal data. Because much of the data processed by the RDW is on the basis of a legal obligation, a request for data erasure or an objection to the processing of personal data will not always be granted.

If you want to know what personal information the RDW processes in relation to you, you can submit a written request to access this information. The RDW must inform you within one month about execution of your request.  

If it emerges that your personal data are incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can submit a request to have your personal data corrected or supplemented.  You can submit a request as a “data subject”, authorised representative or legal guardian (of persons under the age of 16).

You may send a written request accompanied by a copy of valid means of identification and, if applicable, an authorization, to: 

The RDW, Unit IV

Re: GDPR request concerning personal data

PO Box 30000

9640 RA Veendam    

If you have other questions about the rights you have under the GDPR in relation to the processing of your personal data, you can also contact the RDW’s Unit IV using the details above.  

Has this information helped you?

very dissatisfied very satisfied