Apply for Conformity of Production
- You can start approval by emailing us at [email protected] Please include:
- Your contactdetails
- Product group
- Within 2 weeks you will receive a confirmation mail.
- After receiving this email, you can apply for initial assessment
After you received the confirmation mail, you can apply for an initial assessment (IA). Please use de documents we have sent to you in the email.
- Complete the form and collect the required documents. The form lists the documents that are required.
- Send the completed form with the documents to [email protected].
- Within 2 weeks you will receive confirmation, within 12 weeks you will receive a response of one of our inspectors.
- In case of a positive review, we will send you a 'Communication initial assessment' within one week. This is confirmation of your company approval. As of now, you can apply for type approvals.
- If you do not apply for any type approval or do not produce within two years after the company approval, the ‘Communication initial assessment’ as well as your company approval will expire.
Did you not pass?
Then the email will tell you what to do. You have 2 opportunities to take action and reapply. Should you fail these 2 opportunities, we are sorry to have to reject your application.
For some applications we may decide on an on-site audit. We will inform you about this in advance. After the on-site audit, we will send you a report.
Starting the test procedure
You may start the test procedure simultaneously with your application for IA. To do this, contact a technical service department. Continue reading at Testing and certification.
- Within 12 months of the positive completion of the Initial Assessment, we will conduct an on-site audit. We will contact you for this purpose.
- If Conformity of Production can be demonstrated during the audit, we will send you a ‘Compliance Statement’. This will replace the ‘Communication initial assessment’.
- If you are not ready start production within 12 months, you can postpone this audit once. To do so, send an email to [email protected].
Your ‘Compliance Statement’ is valid for a maximum of 3 years. Before it expires, we will contact you about the extension. The following conditions apply to maintaining your company approval:
- You have to ensure Conformity of Production.
- The products produced must comply with current legislation.
- In case of any modifications you have to notify us in good time.
- You have to cooperate with audits.
- You have to pay our invoices on time.
The cost of approval depends on several factors. Overall costs consist of:
- Administrative review of the application
- On-site audit (travel time, travel costs, accommodation costs)
- Issue of 'Communication initial assessment'
Maintenance and monitoring
You will receive an annual invoice in March for maintenance fees.
In the first confirmation mail we will include a list with the current rates.
After your application, you will receive more information about the mandatory documents and the proces of applying. Do you have any questions? If so, please contact [email protected].