Changing the name and address on the registration card

Have you moved or has your name changed?
  • Have you moved or has your name changed? You do not need to let us know. If you inform your municipality about the change, we will automatically adjust the data in the vehicle registration register. We have an automated link with the Basisregistratie Personen (BRP/Personal records database). 

    Old particulars on registration card

    Your old particulars may remain on your registration card. So you do not need to do anything. Do you want your registration card to show the changed particulars? Then you must apply for a new registration card.

This webpage is part of an EU quality network

Has this information helped you?

very dissatisfied very satisfied