- Temporary suspension of the three-month CVO residual stock criterion
22 December 2020 - The three month period for inclusion in the residual stock has been suspended due to the current lockdown. For inclusion in the residual stock scheme (‘restantvoorraadregeling’), a Certificate of Conformity (CVO) must be issued after the vehicle's date of manufacture.
- Despite the lockdown, there are various options for transferring and suspending registration licenses
20 December 2020 - It was recently reported in the media that a number of PostNL points could close as a result of the lockdown. If you wish to transfer your car, motorcycle, scooter or boat to someone else's name, there are several options still available.
- Vehicle registration and home delivery during lockdown
18 December 2020 - In order to ensure that RDW-accredited companies are still able to deliver vehicles to customers during this lockdown, below we shall explain how registration can be organised without customers having to come to the showroom.
- Collector SORNing scheme expanded to vehicles of all ages
16 December 2020 - In order to meet the needs of companies with a large stationary fleet during this lockdown, we are expanding the collector SORNing scheme. This will take effect on Friday, 18 December, provisionally for the period up to and including 19 January 2021.
- Consequences of lockdown for RDW services
15 December 2020 - The Netherlands is entering its strictest lockdown yet for a period of 5 weeks. How will this affect RDW services?