Changing the name and address on the registration certificate

If you have a registration number in your name and you have informed your municipality of your move or change of name, the RDW will automatically amend your details. The amended details will then be entered into the RDW license number register. The old details may remain on your registration certificate.

Changing the details on the registration certificate

If you want the changed details on your registration certificate, you will have to request a new certificate. For more information, go to Requesting a new registration certificate.