Assessment of your production process

As a manufacturer, you can register by requesting the application orderform deze link opent in een nieuw venster'Overeenstemming van Productie (CoP)'. Make sure that you include all the relevant CoP data in your application. Your technical department can help you with this. The RDW’s Surveillance department can also help you with your CoP certificate.

Conformity of Production certificate

The RDW issues a certificate of approval with an expiry date. As a manufacturer, you must contact the RDW’s Product Assessment department before that expiry date. You can request the application form by sending an e-mail to deze link opent in een nieuw venster[email protected]

For detailed information, see the specific deze link opent in een nieuw vensterEC guidelines and regulations and ECE regulations.